Website Eatwell Retail
Head, Customer Care at Eatwell Retail, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Eatwell
Eatwell is a retailer of a wide variety of raw, and value-added meats, seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Our products include wholesale and retail size cuts of beef, lamb and pork, diverse poultry items such as chicken, duck, quail and a wide selection of seafood to include fish, crabs, calamari, and octopus.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meatballs, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health-conscious is supported by our in house food advisory staff. We offer convenience across all our sales channels and you can experience this by either walking into our store or shopping via any of our shopping channels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Care
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Head, Customer Care at Eatwell Retail
Table of Contents
- The recruiter is a food service company with the vision to change the narrative of the food business in Nigeria.
- The underlying concept of our business is healthy and convenient food prepared in a clean hygienic environment for the various palate in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate must have visible experience with customer services.
- S/He must be conversant with setting up a robust customer service team that will be the company’s front-line personnel dealing with all types of customers.
You will be responsible for customer service and customer management. You’ll need to:
- Be versatile with products and services
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee, train and coach service teams
- Setting customer service goals for team members and helping them reach those goals
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with profitable customers
- Making weekly and monthly reports and surveys
- Staying current on the latest industry trends and techniques.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- A food creative person that is interested in the food business
- At least 7 years post NYSC experience
- At least 3 years in a senior customer service-related role
- Good IT skills particularly ERP software and social media
- Good managerial skills.
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills
- Patience, compassion and empathy
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Time management skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- A results-driven approach to work
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Hours of work are generally long should be willing to work evenings, weekends and on public holidays.
What to expect:
- The environment is fast-paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service.
- You may spend a lot of time ‘walking the floor’, and moving around on foot or standing.
- The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Head, Customer Service” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org