Head of Engineering (Remote) at Gomoney, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Remote Jobs
Gomoney is a digital bank dedicated to simplifying banking for everyone and contributing to a future where everyone is in control of their money. With tools to split, schedule, send, receive and track payments, users have the tools for better transaction processes and a better understanding of their spending habits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Engineering
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
Head of Engineering (Remote) at Gomoney
Table of Contents
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and leading all technical aspects of our product and reviewing code written by other members of the team.
- Defining and setting a technical vision for development methodologies along with implementing a roadmap to meet the goals of the organization.
- Leading the day to day activities of the engineers, while coaching, mentoring, and developing the engineers to help them deliver to the best of their ability.
- Helping us hire and grow our engineering team: you’ll be a key player in interviews and hiring decisions, and lead onboarding and training for new engineers
- Collaborating closely with various cross-functional teams to prioritize decisions on our product roadmap, understand their needs, offer them solutions and set and manage their expectations
- Setting up best practices for development and championing their adoption
- 6+ years of total engineering experience with deep experience of building engaging consumer products.
- Successful track record in a senior leadership position for building, motivating, and leading high performing teams of at least 5 people or more
- A track record of shipping products, getting stuff done and working in high growth product-focused organizations.
- Exceptional critical and analytical skills with the ability to identify, understand and manage complex problems
- Great experience at building strong, effective relationships with people from different disciplines
- have a passion in software engineering, application development, systems development, leading and developing teams
- An in-depth understanding of systems design, and systems architecture, security framework, data management policies in relation to the financial services/banking sector.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
What’s on Offer?
- Leadership Role
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Benefits: Per diem, Leave allowance, Gym membership, Monthly internet allowance,13th month, Pension and Health insurance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit gomoney.snaphunt.com.