Website Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for the job position of Head of Sales – Agri Input, Interested and qualified candidates should see job detail and apply. Click for more jobs at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Head of Sales – Agri Input
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Head of Sales – Agri Input at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Organize the sales force and the sales activities to ensure continuous improvement in sales performance and volumes.
- Allocate sales volumes and other objectives to the Area sales manager and the National Sales Manager in line with the overall sales target and objective within a given timeframe.
- Analyze and evaluate sales volumes report across different regions to ensure effective distribution and a balanced portfolio of products across all regions and markets.
- Review the sales report and provide adequate information to guide production planning and management decision process.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to gather market intelligence report tracking products quality, customers demand and resolve customers ‘challenges.
- Develop effective distribution channels of agricultural input. Deploy agronomists and extension services as a sales tool.
- Efficiently manage remote workers using technology and with same gather farmer data for effective B2C sales coverage.
- Coach and train the sales team for skills enhancement and capability building.
- First degree in Agriculture / Crop Production or any related course
- MBA from any reputable institution will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of cognate experience.
The person must:
- Have knowledge of Extension services.
- Have preferably hands-on experience in the sales department of established manufacturing or Agric input company covering sales, merchandising and customer service management.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of direct reports and provide instruction in a manner to improve performance and high morale.
- Be team-oriented, adaptable and dependable
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.