Website Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Front Desk Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited. Interested candidates should see the job detail. Click for more jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Gudu, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
Purpose of the Role
- The Front Desk Officer acts as a first point of contact at every service point. The Front Desk Officer is responsible for tasks such as customer relations, scheduling appointments, registration and clearance of patients who present to access care.
- The Front Desk Officers also provides the required paperwork to be completed by patients as well as entering of patient details into the hospital’s database.
Key Performance Areas
- Welcome patients, clients and guests and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner
- Receive and sort all incoming correspondence and send to the appropriate department ensuring correct date and stamp on correspondence
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Receiving payment for services enjoyed by patients
- Getting clearance and authorization for HMO enrollees accessing care
- Clear corporate patients to access care by collecting a referral letter monthly where applicable.
- Make a list of consumables/items needed in the unit that is unavailable during your shift and handover to the next shift.
- Ensure persons accompanying emergency patients to the hospital are well guided, monitored and looked after.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to him/her.
- This role reports to the Client Services Manager.
Education, Certification and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mass Communication, Secretarial study or related field.
- Nysc discharged certificate
- 2 years plus experience.
- Experience in customer service is required
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone manner.
- High confidentiality, integrity and accountability.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Bright, confident personality.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.