HR Assistant at HRbreakoutRoom, Suitably Qualified applicants should Apply. Click for more jobs at HRbreakoutRoom
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
HR Assistant at HRbreakoutRoom
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an HR assistant.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.clickup.com.