Website First Bank of Nigeria Limited
HR Business Partner – Technology at First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Technology
Job Identification: 211
Location: Lagos, NG
HR Business Partner – Technology at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Serve as the primary interface between HCMD and the Technology business unit
- Provide effective support in identifying recruitment needs, strategic competencies to forecast the critical skills requirement
- Assist in the on-boarding and confirmation process of new hires
- Identify training needs using a combination of indicators to enable Learning & Development plan and organize for such training
- Review training plan/curriculum with user department
- Monitor the grievance / disciplinary issues/process within the area of coverage and provide the necessary support
- Liaise with Talent Management to monitor staff exit process within the area of coverage
- Embark on periodic visits to business development offices/branches for on-the-spot assessment of business situations and HR issues
- Ensure new hires meet specific documentation requirements and target performance levels prior to confirmation
- Generate weekly/monthly activity reports
- Attending the Directorate’s quarterly QPR and periodic attendance of BDO’s monthly MPR
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage
- Ensure proper documentation of staff information.
- HRBP experience with Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, etc. background.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.