Website PoweredUp Consulting
HR Coordinator at PoweredUp Consulting, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at PoweredUp
PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
HR Coordinator at PoweredUp Consulting
- We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees’ records and supporting the interview process.
- Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company talent pipeline and improve outsourcing tactics.
- The ideal candidate will have abroad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like a collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- First Degree in HR or related field with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org