Website Management Sciences For Health - MSH
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
PSM Intern – I at Management Sciences For Health, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PSM Intern – I
PSM Intern – I at Management Sciences For Health (MSH)
- The PSM Intern will work in close collaboration with the state-based SCMS Specialist and project partners on all aspects of project management and implementation at the state level.
- The intern will assist the SCMS Specialist in ensuring that the project functions efficiently, providing oversight to all project activities.
- S/he will assist with logistics processes in project-related SCMS and documentation.
- Additionally, s/he will assist the SCMS Specialist in ensuring that all technical activities under the project are implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- S/he assists the specialists in providing oversight to LGA level routine activities e.g. LGA data validation meetings, data entry, supply chain data collection, spot-checks on the last-mile distribution of health commodities, training, and so on.
- Drafting/ compilation of activity reports
- Preparation of internal process tools such as activity profiles, purchase requests, travel advance requests, and expense reports.
- Assisting the SCMS Specialist with logistics arrangements for meetings/ workshops or training with the state government other partners/ stakeholders.
- Keeping an inventory of project equipment at the state level
- Participating in accessing activity progress to ensure that the partners and local contractors maintain close adherence to work plans, meet designated milestones, deliverables, benchmarks, and provide technical assistance when needed.
- Assisting in monitoring program implementation and use of resources.
- Support oversight of routine activities such as LMIS data review on NHLMIS platform, POD reconciliation & validation, BIDIDT, and BFSR Quality Improvement.
- Support data entry routinely at the state level
- Support the tracking of last-mile distribution of malaria health products and so on.
- S/he will support knowledge management functions including documentation of success stories and lessons learned.
- Any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- One year (1) or less of experience in malaria project implementation, public health or health systems strengthening is required;
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with senior-level colleagues, stakeholders, and donors.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities, manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to travel at about 25% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Packages-Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Training development and facilitation skills.
- Program Management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit msh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.