Website African Industries Group
African Industries Group (AIG) is a diversified global conglomerate with a legacy of 51 years of business excellence and sustainable growth. It is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It has been contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic growth and industrial development and is equally committed towards the nurturing and development of the local community.
Electrical Engineer (Design) at African Industries Group (AIG), Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at African Industries Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Design)
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Electrical Engineer (Design) at African Industries Group (AIG)
- The successful candidate will be expected to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems.
- To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer with extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of two years of experience as an Electrical Engineer ·
- Licensed as a professional engineer
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org