Website The Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria's Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
Junior HR Business Partner at the Concept Group, Read the job description to see if you are qualified, then apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior HR Business Partner
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Junior HR Business Partner at the Concept Group
Scope and Impact
- The Jr. HRBP will work closely with the HRBP in support function around development of organizational structure, development/review of job descriptions, stakeholder management/implementations of structures for optimality towards business objective.
- The Jr. HRBP will also support on ad hoc projects as necessary.
- The Jr. HRBP will support the HRBP in providing clear, professional and accurate advice and guidance to line managers on a wide range of enquiries/support on developed structures, reviewed job descriptions, ongoing projects and programs.
- Actively participate in research and partner with other HR units as well as line managers on information gathering, organizational designs, and manpower needs/requirements.
- He/she will provide support to all HRBP operations and processes as required, and also work closely with the Talent acquisition team members to recruit talented individuals to fill the identified needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the entire process on organizational design, structure improvement, and position eliminations
- Critically assess business objective against development of job descriptions for job roles
- Stakeholder meetings/management on end-end communication from structure development to implementation
- Performs all related research to optimal structure development as required by the business
- Assist in the documentation of all project/program framework
- Constantly researches best practice and optimal structures and benchmarking TCG’s compensation structure
- Proactive provide insights and tell a story through data providing observations, themes and suggesting approaches to team of HR professionals and line managers on attrition trends and exit interview interpretation
- Build credibility and trust amongst employees. Resolve employee concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation and follow-through
- Stay up to date on changing employment laws, and industry trends in policies, partnering with the larger HR team on revising current policies and developing new policies and procedures
- Support employee onboarding experience to aid seamless integration into the company
- Work closely with performance management unit in measuring employee’s productivity against preset KPI’s
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- HR Certification(s) would be an added advantage (e.g., CIPM, CIPD, PHRi)
- 2-3 years quality experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office.
- Strong business acumen and have a data-driven approach to competitive benchmarking
- Knowledge of various employee engagement plans and strategies
- Talent management and employee life cycles
- Knowledge of HR processes and global standards
- Knowledge of various recruitment strategies
- Knowledge in HR consulting
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Must be a helpful, calm and professional individual with a strong time management skills
- Top-notch strategy, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and excellence.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com