Website Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
Human Resource Generalist at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at AETI
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Human Resource Generalist at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI)
Table of Contents
- We’re on a hunt for a qualified and resourceful HR Generalist to support our client’s HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
- The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping the company to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- This individual ensures the organization’s current HR requirements are met and the HR strategy is implemented effectively. The HR generalist also serves as a contact for employees and answers questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Act as a point of contact for employees and provide support for various subjects such as leaves, compensations, and resolving problems.
- Coordinate administration of compensation, benefit plans
- Collect and assess HR data for performance management and other tasks using metrics.
- Maintain a database of all the employees’ information and ensure they are up to date and secure.
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Provide support for recruitment as required, including but not limited to conducting hiring needs analysis, conducting reference checks and employment contracts.
We’d like to meet you if you have;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 3 years of HR Generalist experience demonstrating knowledge of HR practices, legal rules and regulation
- A good knowledge and use of MS Office and HRM software.
- Strong communication, people and management skills.
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws & statutory requirement
- A good understanding of HR policies & procedures
- You are organized, meticulous & detail-oriented
- The job location is Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. As such, proximity is a key consideration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com