Website DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Admin / Human Resource Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited, Qualified candidates Apply. Click for more Jobs at DCSL
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company that provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Admin / Human Resource Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Establish Human Resource (HR) objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Oversee general office management, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Implement HR strategies, policies & procedures by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, learning & development, records management, succession planning, employee & industrial relations and retention.
- Manage the initiation and coordination of all recruitment, selection, induction and placement strategy and process for all categories of new employees to meet and deliver Business objectives.
- Oversee the Executive Talent Recruitment/HR Outsourcing Unit
- Provide HR support to management and staff on a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues
- Developed and administertrainingprograms to ensure that employees have the skills and knowledge to compete effectively and meet the organization’s business objectives.
- Oversaw and managed the performance management system that aligns employee performance with business goals.
- Manage the Employee Engagement Strategy.
- Oversee the administration and management of all facilities, properties and assets.
- Oversee the HR & Administration budget and ensure costs are in alignment with budget.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Sciences or other relevant discipline, a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or an MBA.
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Membership of CIPMN or any other recognized HR regulatory body.
- Proficient in the use of HR Information and Management Systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates with requisite experience should send their Applications and CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com