Website Advanced Safety Links
Human Resource Officer at Advanced Safety Links, Interested candidates should see the job details. Click for more jobs at ASL
Advanced Safety Links is an organization that is into construction, the building of new houses, sales of properties and innovation of houses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resource Officer at Advanced Safety Links
- The Human Resources Officer will facilitate new hires for the company. This will include screening, recruiting, interviewing, and placing workers.
- They will on-board new employees, and guide new employees through the complicated process of benefits and compensation. HR represents both the employee and the company.
- The Human Resources Officer will be organized, and perform administrative and strategic hiring duties. They also have the crucial task of complying with all local, state, and federal regulations for HR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements when needed
- Contacting applicants references
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Representing employer in community and recruiting events
- Overseeing social events
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able present company mission and history clearly and confidently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com