Website Sundry Foods Limited
Human Resources Administrators at Sundry Foods Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs at Sundry Foods Limited.
Sundry Foods Limited is a food services company in Nigeria and have been in business since 2004. What started as a simple need to make great-tasting, healthy food accessible to all who want it at a price they can afford, has today grown to close to a 100 branches of food service brands across the country and still growing.
This consistent growth, a result of our continuous effort to be better always both towards our customers and staff, has earned us a right of place as a leader in Nigeria’s food industry. Our mantra: BetterFood, Better Service, Better People”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Owerri – Imo; Benin – Edo and Uyo – Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-Time Staff
Human Resources Administrators at Sundry Foods Limited
- The Human Resources Administrators will be responsible for implementing Human Resources management best practices within assigned business divisions and regions.
The role holder will:
- Be the first point of contact to receive and resolve all people-related enquiries or complaints within assigned business division or region.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of new hires within the region to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Partner with business unit managers to build their leadership capability in the management of their staff and compliance with HR Policies.
- Facilitate regular refresher trainings (and ensure implementation of on-the-job training) to ensure consistency in employees’ skills and attitude at work.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement programs and Meetings to identify pertinent employee and work-place issues, provide pragmatic solutions and report outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower and a minimum of four years’ experience in Human Resources Management functions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Candidate with experience in Recruitment and training preferred.
- Candidate with HR Certification (CIPM, etc) will have an added advantage.
- Role may require travel occasionally so Candidate must be willing and available to travel.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); Excellent verbal and communication skills; Presentation skills; Training facilitation skills.
- Extras: Leadership, Research and Data Analytical Skills are desirable.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.sundryfood.com.