Website Action Against Hunger
Human Resources Archivist at Action Against Hunger, Qualified candidates should see the job description and apply. Click for more International Jobs
Action Against Hunger (Action Contre la Faim – ACF) began operations in Nigeria in 2010 in response to the high rate of chronic malnutrition in Northern Nigeria, focusing on integrated programming and looking at the Nutrition for children, pregnant and lactating mothers. In 2011, we expanded our work to begin implementing nutrition development projects in Jigawa and in Yobe. Following the crises in Northeast Nigeria, we further expanded our operations in Borno State in 2014 in response to the crisis to address the Nutrition, Health, Food security & livelihoods, WASH, and shelter needs of conflict-affected communities. We are operational in 11 Local Government Areas of Borno, 12 in Yobe and 3 in Jigawa.
The mission has over 600 staff including over 40 international employees. There are three base offices: Damaturu, Maiduguri and Dutse and four sub-bases including Monguno, Potiskum, Bade and Damasak.
Job Title: Human Resources Archivist
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Human Resources
Experience Level: Entry Level
Proposed Start date: As soon as possible
Direct Line Manager: Payroll Specialist
Human Resources Archivist at Action Against Hunger
- Implementing ACF Nigeria HR archiving procedures to ensure the highest control and security of employee documents;
- Supporting the HR Assistant to track the filing of employee and HR documents.
- Filing the documents in employee files in line with the approved HR personnel file checklist.
- Share weekly updates on archived documents to the Payroll Specialist.
- Ensuring all employees documents are scanned into softcopies and maintained in a comprehensive database.
- Acting as the focal point for processing all daily worker requests.
- Creating daily workers, interns, and volunteers files with all the relevant documents.
- Support the HR Assistant to provide employee and HR documents when requested for audits.
- Replacing documents after audits.
- Monitoring the attendance and timesheets of daily workers, interns, and volunteers.
- Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly, a rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Minimum Basic Salary: N128,140 per month (excluding other benefits).
- Other benefits include but are not limited to 100% health care coverage, paid leave per year, free and direct access to the Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit acfinternational.applytojob.com.