Website Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Human Resources Generalist at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated to carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), InternationalConsultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Managing Director / General Manager
Human Resources Generalist at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings especially for junior, supervisors and middle management employees.
- Manages staff Movement and Attendance.
- Coordinate staff Leave Management records.
- Draft and update job descriptions, assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Ensure policy development and documentation.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget.
- Maintains employee training records.
- Ensure employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health with the HSE and Admin Department.
- Ensure the development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of departmental goals, objectives, and systems.
Education / Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any relevant course
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Human Resources
- Year Range: 40 – 50 years.
N100,000 Monthly is not negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants residing around Surulere and its environs are encouraged to apply.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements.
- CV without the required experience and the age range will not be honoured for further processing
18th February, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com