Website Khenpro Global Services
Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization.
Human Resources Business Partner at Khenpro Global Services, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resources Business Partner at Khenpro Global Services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with employment-related laws and company policies
- Day-to-day associate relations including problem-solving, counseling, coaching, and fact-finding.
- Supports and advises line managers in their management and development of their subordinates.
- Partner with leaders to drive organizational planning and performance evaluations
- Work with Management to identify and deliver on needs including training, onboarding support, employee engagement, and succession planning.
- Build business partner relationships based on trust and credibility, execute HR programmes, policies, and practices so that business objectives are met.
- Work with HR Manager to develop strong business acumen to translate the needs of the business into talent management solutions
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (i.e., manpower planning, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment)
- Provide support with employee relation investigations, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and regulations
- Work with HR manager to provide strategic direction and input to business leaders regarding overall Human Resource strategies, including assessing short and long-term talent needs, identifying critical talent gaps within the organization, and developing strategies to address
- Work with HR manager to develop and integrate programs and practices that maximize, develop, retain, and engage the business’ top talent.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes including job descriptions, creating job summaries, offer letters.
- Responsible for partnering with employees and managers to provide coaching and consultation in the areas of employee relations and performance management
- Provide first-line support to managers and employees through coaching on a variety of employee relations issues
- Lead and assist with planning of employee events
- Assist with leave management and approvals
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition and employee care programs
- Manage routine, less complex employee relations, and performance issues in conjunction with line management
- Providing assistance with full cycle recruiting of Restaurant Operations position
- Two (2) years of Human Resources Generalist Experience, preferably in the hospitality / restaurant business with heavy recruiting and employee relations and performance management.
- Track record of high volume recruiting in the restaurant, retail, or hospitality space.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. Conveys information in a clear and concise manner; ability to problem-solve.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Successful track record managing employee relations that positively impact culture.
- Innovative and a self-starter. Constantly seeking ways to build relationships and improve processes, and then taking action to make it happen.
- Multi-unit experience preferably in restaurants.
- HR supervisory experience.
- Track record of success in maintaining HR Data(s).
- Intermediate or higher skills in Excel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com