Website Gabsdan Ventures
Human Resources (HR) Officer at Gabsdan Ventures, qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs
Gabsdan Ventures, a retail FMCG outlet, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resources (HR) Officer at Gabsdan Ventures
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will support the HR Manager in recruitment, talent development policies developing and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to HR Manager and employees.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Implement effective onboarding plans
- Assist in developing training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records and documents according to policy and legal requirements
- Monitor employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Monitor and report employee attendance for payroll purposes
- Enforce employee discipline and handle disciplinary proceedings.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as Senior HR officer or Recruitment Specialist or HR generalist position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of the Nigerian Labor Laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials (e.g., CIPMN is an added advantage).
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com