Website Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
Human Resources Officer at Abuja Clinics, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Abuja Clinics
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Human Resources Officer at Abuja Clinics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, onboarding and training programs.
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by the company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org