Website Lopterra Services Limited
Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy organization with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Johannesburg, South Africa. Our goal is to provide exceptionally services that meet or exceed our clients' expectation.
HR Officer at Lopterra Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Lopterra Services Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
HR Officer at Lopterra Services Limited
- Our client is seeking a focused, well organized and skilled Human Resources Officer with at least 2 years experience in recruitment and performance management to handle their HR functions.
- Our client stands out as one of the most competitive renewable energy and power systems firms in Nigeria. By working with this esteemed organization, you will encounter a diverse range of learning experiences and challenges that will foster your professional development.
- This role entails applying key HR best practices to ensure successful outcomes.
- During career advancement, the ideal candidate can expect excellent opportunities for professional growth within the industry. If the above suits your profile and you are committed to a long term engagement and ready to take on challenges, our client would like the opportunity to discuss working with you.
- Handle end to end recruitment including drafting job descriptions, placing job adverts, screening of applications, interview ,selection process, reference checks candidate placement and onboarding.
- Responsible for drafting, processing, and recording of all consultants and staff contracts.
- Draft policies and other organizational documents.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline, with an aim to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- Maintain an up to date human resource information database for assigned business units and generate scheduled or requested reports to assist in decision making.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of performance management systems for all staff across business units.
- Coordinate performance management procedures.
- Coordinate reward and recognition processes.
- Conduct exit interviews, identifying trends and recommending actions to address raised concerns.
- Submit a weekly report to the line manager.
- Revamp Employee relations and engagement to foster a collaborative work environment.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or related course.
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate HR generalist experience. (Must have participated in HR activities such as recruitment, performance management etc).
- Must be able to work independently.
- A good knowledge of Nigerian employment practices and labour law.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
Other Key Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy, sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality.
- Effective organisational skills, attention to details and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent selfstarter with strong team orientation.
- Research skills.
- Growth driven.
- Ability to take on challenges with the view of resolving them.
N100,000 (Gross) Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.