Website National Institute of Information Technology
National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT) is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
Multimedia Instructor at National Institute of Information Technology, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia Instructor
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Multimedia Instructor at National Institute of Information Technology
- The instructor is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation of training to clients according to NIIT’s cardinal rules/curriculum structure.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and client’s learning outcome initiatives
- To study and utilize client’s learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- One to two years experience in similar fields
- Must possess strong knowledge of CSS, HTML, 2D and 3D modeling
- Strong Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign, CorelDRAW, Animate Digital marketing is an added advantage
- Candidate should reside within commutable distance to AjahLagos state.
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com