Website Bizpool Africa
Independent Training Manager at Bizpool Africa, Interested and Qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Bizpool Africa
Bizpool Africa is an HR Outsourcing firm in Africa, we train, recruit and deploy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Independent Training Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
Independent Training Manager at Bizpool Africa
- We are looking for an Independent Training Manager who will work with the team to achieve the training goal and objectives of the company.
- The candidate would work on their own capacities to meet the set KPIs for the company and be remunerated accordingly.
Job Role & Description
- The training Manager will develop, facilitate and supervise training programs for trainees.
- They will assess the needs of organisations, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the trainees.
Other Job duties include:
- Oversees training programmes that include Online training & webinars, printed manuals, training videos etc.
- Determines training needs and requirements for organisations and institutions by meeting with heads/management, engaging employees, or using surveys.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance to current day needs and businesses.
- Creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Delivers in-person and online training sessions or hires experts to do so
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Monitors and supervise training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Manages costs for all programmes and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
- Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the company regards training and development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Management Science area or a related field
- 2 years relevant experience in training and development management
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Great use of Social media for marketing purpose.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Passion for Youth Development and capacity building
- Must reside within Abuja and should be familiar with the town.
Work and Renumeration
- The role is an Independent role and may not require candidate to come to work on a day-to-day basis.
- The role is not Salaried. The candidate would be paid on a percentage of revenue earned, subject to the type of training program.
- The role is for an Initial 6 months and renewable with conversion to full time employee.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org