Website Silverado Properties
Silverado Properties is a Lagos based Real Estate company that deals in construction, sales and rentals of properties. We also manage properties and facilities, design and supervise projects.
Interior Architect at Silverado Properties, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Architect
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Interior Architect at Silverado Properties
- Interior architects specialize in designing and building interiors for safety, functionality and aesthetics. It is important that interior architects not only understand the durability and strength of building materials, but also be skilled in the use of light, color and textures in a space.
- Interior architects draft plans to create or refinish spaces in private homes or commercial buildings with their clients’ tastes in mind. Each job may require interaction with different clients, additional architects or designers, construction teams and inspectors. In creating plans for a space, they take into account interior construction, lighting and furnishings. Interior architects must also be aware of federal, state and local building regulations so their designs are up-to-code.
- Interior architects are typically part of the building or remodeling process from beginning to end. They begin a job by meeting with the client to discuss the expectations for the project. At these initial meetings, it is the interior architect’s job to listen to the wants and needs of the client and make building suggestions. They also need to get a feel for the space.
- After the initial consultations, the interior architect drafts design plans. These plans may show placement of walls, windows, doors, plumbing, electrical systems, ventilation, structural accents and possibly furnishings. They generally use computer drafting programs, such as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) and building information modeling (BIM), for this step.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND or a Master’s Degree qualification.
- 3 years experience minimum.
- Practical knowledge about elements and principles of interior design.
- Creative with color themes and mood boards
- Artistic, imaginative and detail-oriented.
- Project planning and follow-through.
- Very good with 3d rendering.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.