Website Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Plc
Internal Audit Officer at Guaranty Trust Holding Company, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at GTCO
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Internal Audit Officer at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Table of Contents
- The Internal Audit Officer is responsible for providing support with the development of internal audit policies, standards, procedures and guidelines for the Group.
- S/he will also be responsible for ensuring that internal controls within the Group are adequate and effective.
- Assisting with the design of policies, guidelines, processes and controls of internal audit activities across the Group
- Assisting with the monitoring and compliance with set policies through mechanisms that measure and ensure consistent adherence by subsidiary internal audit functions
- Assisting with the review of outcomes of qualifying internal audits conducted by all subsidiaries and provide assistance with the drafting of feedback to improve audit quality and efficiency
- Monitoring the implementation of audit recommendations across all subsidiaries through a Group-wide audit monitoring tool
- Assisting with the preparation of a consolidated view of all audit reports across the Group for the Group Head of Internal Audit.
Requirements / Skills Required
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Social Science, or other business-related fields
- Minimum of 5 years work experience. Experience in the audit of Fintech companies is an advantage.
- Good investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good standing and assertiveness, with an excellent teamwork attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and project management skills
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Sufficiently knowledgeable on the various relevant Audit standards i.e., IIA, NCCG etc.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.