Website Omnibiz Africa
Internal Auditor at Omnibiz Africa, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the marketplace. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Internal Auditor at Omnibiz Africa
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential)
- Four(4) years of work experience in an internal audit environment
- Two(2) years of fraud auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Preferable Big 4 work experience.
What We Offer
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Company may relocate based on the business requirements within Nigeria.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.