Website TeamAce Limited
Inventory Manager at TeamAce Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs at TeamAce
TeamAce Limited – Our client, a top Beauty Salon, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Inventory Manager at TeamAce Limited
- Analyze daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages whilst managing schedules of employees, customer requests and deliveries to optimize efficient operations.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover
- direct demand from customers
- Record and capture daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Track your stock levels at all times
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as Inventory Manager.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration / Logistics or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Conversant with software tools for tracking multiple projects
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.