Lidya is the future of finance for small businesses in frontier markets. Our goal is to help great business owners access financing and build a credit score through an easy and inspiring lending process. Lidya is currently live in Nigeria and is using world-class technology to help small businesses invoice customers, access credit, and build credit scores to grow their businesses.
Growth Intern at Lidya, Qualified candidates should Aply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Growth Intern at Lidya
- As a Growth Intern, you will play a pivotal role in helping our company expand its reach, increase user engagement, and drive revenue growth.
- This internship provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with our growth marketing team and gain hands-on experience in various aspects of growth marketing, including user acquisition, conversion rate optimization, and data analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Client acquisition and onboarding, TeleSales to 40 or more prospects daily. Manage existing client engagements, renewal of customer loan applications, and approval or rejection of applications within agreed timelines and loan limits.
- 360 customer relationship management and KYC documentation. Reach out to customers and maintain positive client relationships.
Loan Portfolio Growth
- Achieve agreed upon commercial targets and outcomes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Support the evaluation, authorization and approval of loans given to customers by authentication of KYC documentation presented for all credit applications and eligibility assessments as required by the Lidya and regulators.
Client acquisition and Retention:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement strategies foruser acquisition and retention.
- Support the development, utilization and optimization of Cold calls, email templates, and other marketing assets.
- Contribute creative ideas and insights to help the company grow and achieve its business goals.
Desired Qualifications and Skillset
- Recently completed a Bachelor’s degree program in marketing, mass communication, systems engineering and computer science.
- Must have graduated with a 2nd class lower or HND lower credit and above in the above stated disciplines.
- Strong interest in digital marketing and growth strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Outstanding, customer engagement skills with a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a goal-oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- Practical experience in growth marketing.
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team and eexposure to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.lidya.info.