Website Nigerian Exchange Group
Investment Analyst at Nigerian Exchange Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
The Nigerian Exchange Group Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. NGX Group with operating subsidiaries running the Exchange, Regulatory and Real Estate businesses provides a wide range of services including listing and trading securities, licensing, market data solutions, ancillary technology, regulation, real estate, clearing, depository etc. The NGX Group is listed on NGX Exchange Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Investment Analyst at Nigerian Exchange Group
Table of Contents
About the Job
- The Investment Analyst will be part of a lean investment team and will research and analyze companies to form a view of value.
- Specific tasks include financial modelling, reviewing financial documents, writing investment theses, meeting with management teams, conducting research.
- This position would suit a proactive and energetic analyst with a strategic vision, an analytical mindset and the ability to manage his/her time around business priorities.
- Collecting and handling data and information for the construction of analysis and presentations.
- Conducting sector/market studies for the creation of investment thesis,
- Supporting team in prospecting potential M&A targets
- Setting up analysis for NGX acquisitions, both with financial/operational and strategic focus;
- Acting as a facilitator for the due diligence process, with direct contact to M&A targets and their advisors;
- Supporting the team in the preparation and revision of documents (contracts, terms, memos, etc.);
- Provide support to investment management team in relation to purchase and sale of securities as well as investment ledger reconciliation;
- Facilitate the collection of investment information and support in the preparation of quarterly and yearly reports for shareholders.
- Provide support on other investors’ relation activities.
- Other assigned tasks in support of the teams’ objective.
Education and Certifications
- BA / B.Sc required; Postgraduate Degree or specialization is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge in corporate finance and financial modelling (valuation, multiples, accounting, etc.).
- Experience working with M&A, Treasury Functions or Investor Relations is an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years of working experience in the financial services industry.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and assimilate large quantities of information.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional business partners across the organization.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.