Website Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Brand Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Brand Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Purpose of the Job
- To manage the image and perception of assigned brands using appropriate research and integrated marketing communication tools to ensure continuous growth in market share and to achieve and exceed the sales objectives of the assigned brands.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow assigned brands which will increase market share and sales revenue.
- Prepare integrated marketing communication briefs for advertising agencies and media partners ensuring clarity of brand objectives and positioning.
- Collate, summarize and maintain all market related information on assigned brands to facilitate management decision making process through accurate reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate integrated marketing communication activities on assigned brands to ensure compliance with approved brand budget, enhance brand positioning and benchmark competition of set objectives.
- Assist the marketing manager in the process of New Product Development and brand improvements.
- B.Sc / HND in related field or other Social Science discipline.
- Membership of Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN), APCON.
- At least 5 years cognate experience in brand management from FMCG or manufacturing organization.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Be creative and able to design unique business worthy campaigns.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethical behavior.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit dragnetnigeria.com.