Website Tribest Corporate support Limited
Tellers – IT Support Officer at a Financial Institution, Interested and qualified candidates should see details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Tribest
Tribest Corporate Support Limited – Our client, a commercial bank, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller – IT Support Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Edo, Imo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
Tellers – IT Support Officer at a Financial Institution
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements and coordination of the fulfilment of those requirements.
- Provide input into the IT service continuity, planning process and support plan implementation.
- Work with systems development teams to create a business readiness plan and coordinate project transition to production for the organisation.
- Evaluate, analyse and provide feedback on end-user experience with the use of deployed IT solutions/services provided.
- Manage the installation and decommissioning of end-user applications and hardware devices.
- Contribute to IT service availability by coordinating field support/diagnostics across given areas or locations.
- Manage external hardware, devices and systems of end-user e.g. PC, Printer, ATM / POS, etc.
- Monitor IT service delivery and generate reports/dashboards.
- Execute efficient desktop support services in line with the approved procedures.
- Initiate, monitor actions to investigate and resolve problems affecting end-user IT services across all departments.
- Manage IT-Business communication in a way to promote both operational and innovation initiatives of IT and keep customers informed of all services provided.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Candidate must have B.Sc / HND in Computing Science, Engineering, Information Technology Science or any other related.
- Must be below 27 years old and completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong knowledge of IT Services and Information Systems processes and components.
- IT and Information systems certification will be an added advantage.
- A team player with a passion for solving IT-related challenges.
Core Skills / Competencies:
- The ideal candidate should have strong service desk skills.
- Strong knowledge of Client/ Customers Services Engagement.
- Ability to take responsibility and execute tasks.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Possess good knowledge of application support and IT operations.
- Strong network support skills and system configuration.
- Candidate must have knowledge of porting and software Integration.
- Ability to handle system installation and decommissioning across departments and locations.
- Excellent knowledge of system information security.
Salary and Benefits
- N75,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Pension, HMO, Leave etc.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.