Website Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services Limited - Our client is tried and trusted in the dynamic logistics industry, and strive daily to be the preferred partner for shippers needing innovative, cost effective and integrated supply chain solutions to move their products from point of production to the point of consumption.
IT Manager at a Logistics Company – Fadac Resources and Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
IT Manager at a Logistics Company – Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- With a growing team, he manages IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Create and maintain system architecture diagrams, process flows and other technical documents.
- Manages IT projects, including system upgrades, migrations, and integrations.
- Provide onsite technical support and training to end users.
- Perform system maintenance, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Collaborating with vendor and IT staff to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness. Monitor and manage IT budgets, hardware and software purchases and vendor relationships.
- Attends workshops to learn latest techniques; organize workshops for team members to intimate them with the latest trends for them to be more efficient and increase their productivity.
- Keep management updated on activities and developments in the IT department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (IT), Information System or related field.
- 8-10 years of progressive IT experience including a minimum of 3 years of project management experience related to ERP implementation and control.
- Proven experience in a job role that demonstrate excellent decision-making skills, problem solving skills, leadership capabilities and experience leading global teams.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands on experience with computer network, network administration and network installation.
- Experience managing diversified cross – functional teams along with strong oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the JobTtitle as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org