Website MANO Africa
IT Support Officer at MANO Africa, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
MANO Africa is Africa’s first Integrated Grocery E-shop with your local flair. We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
MANO Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
IT Support Officer at MANO Africa
Table of Contents
- We are looking for an efficient IT Support Officer to provide delivery and second-level technical support across our offices.
- He/she will maintain the computer networks of all types, providing technical support and ensuring our technical arm of the business runs smoothly, as they monitor and maintain all computer systems, installing and configuring hardware and software as well as solving technical problems.
- Provide first-line assistance to users with systems issues and resolve IT issues immediately
- Support and advise on downtime procedures and business continuity to ensure that they are adopted successfully in their allocated local work area.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace system parts as required
- Set up new laptops/emails / users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Conduct internet/network efficiency across Mano offices and systems.
- Ensure that all system and process issues and incidents are logged and tracked using formal documentation
- Install & configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners etc.
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Talk employees through a series of required IT actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Telecoms or a related field
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a highly team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to function in an agile, project-based, environment.
- Good understanding of current IT security and data protection standards
- Excellent customer facing skillset with the ability to work with users to solve IT related issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.