Website Mandilas Group Limited
Job Recruitment at Mandilas Group Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Mandilas
Mandilas Group Limited is a conglomerate of companies with branches in different parts of the country. Our Core activities include Engineering / Air conditioning Sales, Installation and Service, Plumbing and Automobile Sales / Leasing / Service.
We are a group of companies with a vision to be the trusted provider of innovative lifestyle solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Recruitment at Mandilas Group Limited
Job Title: Digital / Knowledge Manager
- This role is to develop, oversee, and maintain the information capital of Mandilas as well as manage its digital channels.
- You will be required to develop strategies, protocols,and solutions that will enhance and secure our knowledge / digital assets across several departments.
- To ensure success in this role, you should have high-level competencies across all knowledge-related activities and be able to advise management on pragmatic and technological matters.
- Understanding and developing key implementations to enhance the organizations knowledge capital as an asset
- Delivery of financial reporting and forecasting to team members and other stakeholders
- Managing the physical and digital storage, use, and dissemination of organizational knowledge
- Producing manuals, training programs, and development courses to enhance knowledge use within the company
- Identifying and evaluating new digital technologies and the use of Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising
- Investigating technological or operational solutions to improve organizational knowledge use and access
- Executing and evolving the organizations Social Media Strategy based on performance & merging company / consumer needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent in experience, certification and career history
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years work experience in a relevant field.
- High-level proficiency in data, information, digital, and project management.
- Confident and effective communicator using various media
- A skilful listener with an open style; good at facilitating discussion
- Immaculate written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically in terms of culture and behaviour, business processes and technology and tools.
Job Title: Customer Service / Customer Experience Manager
- This role is to provide excellent customer service / customer experience and promote the idea throughout the organization.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, by developing effective customer service / experience procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service activities and discussions
- Mentor, supervise and develop customer service staff and nurture an environment where they can excel in order to meet Mandilas’ mandate
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service / experience position
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to think strategically in terms of culture and behavior, business processes and technology and tools
- Outstanding leadership abilities
- Creative problem-solving and innovative thinking.
Job Title: Key Account / Business Development Manager
- Ambitious and energetic Key Account / Business Development Manager to expand our clientele.
- You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business development and key account strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our customer.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a key account / business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role with at least five (5) years experience
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills.
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Cooling)
Location: Various Locations, Nigeria
- Present Company’s products to prospective buyers
- Identify potential customers and generate business leads for the company
- Enhance company brand awareness and customers’ base
- Pro To attend exhibitions and events as part of sales strategies
- Provide updates, reports, proposals and presentations as at when required
- To gather market intelligence and report such
- Identifying new dealers and contractors in the territory
- Follow up with customers’ request and ensure timely response to enquiries
- Conduct display audits as required for retail showrooms where products are displayed and sold
- Negotiate business with prospective clients
- Introducing new customers for residential sales Reporting call report, sales report.
- A First Degree in the Sciences, Humanities, Management Sciences or related disciplines with at least 6 years sales experience in a well-structured and fast – paced work environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet timelines.
Job Title: Branch Manager (Automobile Division)
Location: Various Locations, Nigeria
- To achieve monthly / yearly set corporate goals and objectives through proactive initiative for better returns on investment and optimal profitability in line with Budgets investment and optimal profitability in line with Budgets.
- Responsible for the supervision and coordinating all Branch activities including Management of human and material resources.
- Development of new business – (Service, Parts and Vehicles sales) and retention of existing Customers.
- Promotes dealer service benefits to potential Customers and target audience.
- Ensures that the workshop is run efficiently; maintains acceptable safety standards within the workshop and Branch premises generally.
- Ensure that Government and community issues are given immediate attention (Statutory payments / returns – VAT, WHT, & PAYEE).
- Safeguards Company assets, daily cash receipts documentation, lodgment and maintains Branch asset register.
- Supervise the activities of the various sections of the Branch-Workshop, Spare
- Parts Stores, Security and Accounts / Admin and ensures safety of Company assets.
- Ensure timely monthly reports (Workshop, Store & Accounts) are prepared and sent to the appropriate departments in Head Office.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction and confidence are enhanced by prompt resolution of complaints and imbibing clean and orderly service offering.
- General administrative duties-attending to visiting staff from the Head Office and other Branch while on official duty or as may be directed as need arises.
- To develop business plans, carry out market intelligence / survey and manages Contract and Service Maintenance Agreements.
- Proactively promoted corporate goals and objectives through better returns on Investment.
- Any other duties / responsibilities as may be assigned by the Aftersales Service Manager.
- B.Eng. / HND / B.Sc. in Mechanical, Automobile, Management Sciences, Humanities or Pure Sciences
- At least 8 years cognate post NYSC working experience. Must have excellent communication, reporting and people management skills.
Job Title: Operations Manager (Automobile Division)
- This role monitors the continued maintenance and improvement of customer’s vehicles.
- The role will negotiate with existing and prospective customers for vehicle maintenance plans and perform any other vehicle maintenance tasks needed to always ensure customer satisfaction.
Scope and Responsibilities
Strategic Planning and Execution:
- Liaise with GM, Operations to develop and achieve the After-Sales department objectives
- Develop and implement annual strategic business plans for the after sales department
- Develop service delivery model for Mandilas After Sales customers Participate in the development of a strategic plan for customer follow-up initiatives to ensure contract (vehicle management service) renewals Participate in the development of the strate9ic plan for the business with a view of diversifying the consumer base and gaining market share Participate in the development of the strate9ic plan for the business with a view of diversifying the consumer base and gaining market share
- Responsible for the coordination and promotion of Mandilas’ after sales programmes
- Provide marketing programme updates & sales analysis to the Motors team
- Ensure that customer complaints are handled in a swift, efficient, and professional manner
- Ensure that all customers are attended to in a timely manner and are given reasonable estimates (time & cost) for their repair jobs and maintenance work Design, implement and continually review the customer satisfaction reviews for the after-sales department
- B.Eng. / HND in Mechanical or Automobile engineering with at least 6 years cognate post NYSC working experience.
- Must have excellent communication, reporting and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes with a Cover Letter to: hr@mandiIasng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com