Website Asset and Equity Group
Job Vacancies at Asset and Equity Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at Asset and Equity Group
Asset and Equity Group – We are a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results.
Job Vacancies at Asset and Equity Group
Table of Contents
Job Title: Wealth Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Wealth Manager’s role involves working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their accounts and explain the financial services on offer to them.
- The Wealth Manager is also expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for Asset and Equity Group.
- A Wealth Manager should be accountable for the below responsibilities;
- Exploring new business opportunities as well as expand opportunities with existing clients. Analyze and assess clients offshore and onshore investment needs.
- Meet agreed team sales and income targets.
- Identify and manage business risks indicators for clients of Asset and Equity Group by ensuring that products and service offering are packaged and structured to minimize risk to protect the interest of both parties. Have a thorough understanding and comply with relevant legislation and procedures.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Draw up customer plan detailing the clients’ financial summary, risk profile, investment objectives, personal interests including immediate family etc
- Prepare Clients status report
- Minimum of 5 scheduled visits per week to mine existing relationships, sign on new prospects, source revenue-generating transactions or opportunities
- Prepare call memos within 48 Hours of client visits highlighting the salient discussions held and decisions reached. This must also include an action plan detailing the next steps to be taken
- Liaise with Investment Consultants to originate applications for facilities and forward to relevant approving units
- Generate weekly report on activities for week including plan for the following week
- Attend client functions to deepen personal relationships
- Invite clients and attend seminars and networking events within and outside the bank
- Periodic review of investment portfolio to ensure compliance with clients’ investment objectives and risk appetite
- The Wealth Manager is also expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for Asset and Equity Group
- Far from being a self-absorbed money-orientated career, the role of an WM is all based around clients and their needs, so much time is spent discussing their financial needs and keeping records. Other daily duties will include:
- Deepening the existing relationship with clients in order to increase the income potential of such clients
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Looking for new sales opportunities
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Contract
- SSCE / OND qualification
- Must have at least 3 years of professional driving experience
- Must know how to use google map
- Must know Lagos routes very well
- Must be loyal
- Must know traffic rules.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com