Website Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Job Vacancies at Excelsia Professional Services Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at Excelsia
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a major player in the FMCG sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancies at Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Industry: Health Care
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Marketing Executive to promote its health maintenance services and achieve growth targets for the organization.
- The ideal candidate alongside the Sales/ Marketing team will be responsible for the promotion of the organization’s products to clients and prospects by creating and implementing effective sales strategies and converting leads.
- Work as a member of the Sales / Marketing team to achieve business and market growth targets for the organisation.
- Meet specific targets for bringing in new clients monthly.
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients to secure new business.
- Achieve significant Market penetration in accordance with set targets.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of HMO Plans or services.
- Carry out environmental scans and develop products as necessary to meet the needs of the target market(s).
- Participate in promotional activities, trade shows, working with agents, advertisers to market company products
- Participate actively in economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for plans and or services.
- Through customer engagement/feedback, generate idea concepts for new products/niche markets
- Generate reports to update management on the activities of the unit and proffer advice for business generation and overall marketing and people resourcing strategy.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- B.Sc. or HND in any field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years Sales experience in the Health Insurance Industry is a Must.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suit.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Progressive track record of meeting sales targets and closing deals.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Relationship Management.
- Financial Planning skills.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Marketing Executive’ as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org