Website Gemstone Microfinance
Job Vacancies at Gemstone Microfinance, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more at Gemstone Microfinance
Gemstone Financial Services Limited is an investment company incorporated in May 2019. Our primary purpose is to provide debt and equity financing to micro and small businesses within and outside Kaduna. To this end, we have provided over N150M of agricultural, equipment, and debt financing to our customers over the past 12 months. To meet the ever-growing demand for small business financing, we have within the past 6 months expanded our operations to ten(10) states across Nigeria. We have a share capital of N100M, with Corporate Affairs Commission.
Job Vacancies at Gemstone Microfinance
Table of Contents
Job Title: Investment Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT), Port Harcourt – Rivers, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Zaria – Kaduna, Jos – Plateau, Bauchi, Warri – Delta, Benin – Edo.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Grow the Company’s client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company’s message to their customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- Ability to meet target.
Qualification & Experiences:
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in a financial institution
N100,000.00 Prorated salary on meeting 75% of monthly target.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Zaria – Kaduna, Jos – Plateau, Bauchi, Warri – Delta, Benin – Edo, Abuja (FCT).
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire candidates who have knowledge of banking operations and excellent marketing and selling skills with a minimum of 3 years relationship manager experience in our branches. HND / BSc qualification required.
Successful candidates will be a part of the core team set to:
- Delivervalue to our customers.
- Expand our current bussiness/client portfolio.
- Enhance our position in our chosen target markets.
- Generate new sales revenue.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the company.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business.
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increasing the financial growth of the company.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
- Implement marketing strategies/ programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
- Achieve set deposit target, investment deals from private, public individuals and corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers, and determine what products and services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skill-oral and written.
- Must be strong, tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong selling /marketing skills.
- Must be self-driven and have a passion for marketing.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent skills.
- Good knowledge of the products and services of the company.
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting and economics.
- Company operations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of selling/ marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends.
Application Closing Date
31 March, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using Position Title and the Location of interest as the Subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org