Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group, with head office in Lagos, is currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven Junior IT Officer. Interested persons should see the job detail and apply. See more IT Jobs
Job Title: Junior IT Officer
Company: Ascentech Services Limited
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
About Ascentech Services Ltd
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Junior IT Officer at a Leading FMCG Group – Ascentech Services Limited
Our client is currently recruiting a Junior IT Officer, who will be working with the IT Head in resolving technical issues faced by users/employees in one of its subsidiaries.
- Server management and database administration
- Providing ERP support to users
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience, preferably in the FMCG / Manufacturing industry.
- Experience for server management and database administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to: email@example.com using “Junior IT Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Candidates who are resident in Sango-Ota, Ogun State and environs are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org