Website Konga Nigeria
Konga Nigeria IT Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs at Konga Nigeria
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian eCommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Konga Nigeria Job Recruitment
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Executive Level
Reports to: Head of Finance
- Invoices sales orders for all B2B and B2C transactions
- Generates pick and pack/invoicing of sales orders for all virtual stores
- Processes and invoices sales orders for allocated retail stores
- Processes and invoices return orders for all B2B and B2C
- Generating of daily sales reports for all B2B, B2C and virtual stores
- Monitoring and posting of all B2B, B2C and virtual stores bank inflows to the general ledger
- Generates monthly revenue reports for all virtual stores
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of allocated retails stores bank account to the general ledger
- Confirmation of customer payments into banks on mail for processing of all B2B, B2C and virtual store transactions
- Ensuring collection of credits sales payments as at when due through the appropriate sales personnel
- Verifying, stamping and signing of sales order confirmation for inbounding process
- Monitoring of virtual stores sales reports updated online by salespersons for confirming customer payments
- Processing of approved staff purchase forms of all staff
- Any other activity assigned to me by the Head of Finance.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent (speaking and writing) communication skills
- Excellent presentation ability
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Proficient in the use of Accounting software (Tally, QuickBooks and Sage)
- Proficient in the use of ERP software (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Good listening skills.
Job Title: Lead Konga Boss Affiliate
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Konga Boss Operations
- Managing internal processes to achieve growth in the affiliate network.
- Searching and identifying potential affiliates
- Reactivating old affiliates and growing affiliates to also becoming agents.
- Constant communication with affiliates (replying to emails, follow-ups)
- Monitoring affiliates activities and performance, including transaction checks (fraud risk, unusual activities)
- Ensuring affiliates compliance with company policies and brand guidelines in online channels
- Keeping affiliates up to date on program and product enhancement
- Evaluating and validating affiliates needs and requirements
- Periodic discussions/training with affiliates on platform functions and sales strategies
- Content management for newsletters, system emails, affiliate signs up a landing page.
- Preparing promotional assets for affiliates such as ready-to-use banners, text and screenshots.
- Ensuring sales target is met via the affiliate network
- Ensuring timely and accurate payment of commission to affiliates
- Prioritizing tasks
- Developing new functionalities
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Great level of interpersonal relationship skills
- Very Accurate documentation
- High level of tolerance
- Accurate Information
- Very well organized
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of ICT/APP systems and applications.
- Must be able to pay attention to details in order to give accurate information.
- University degree.
- Experience in resolving issues and managing customers.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the eCommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to create their Konga Pay Account and send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Prefered Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only those who follow the instructions above will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com