Website Fiphs Infrastructure Limited
Fiphs Infrastructure Limited is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company with extensive local knowledge, engineering and construction expertise. We deliver innovative and creative solutions that provide our stakeholders with the highest possible level of expertise, exceeding their expectation using cutting edge technology to provide services covering planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance.
Quantity Surveyor (Entry-level) at Fiphs Infrastructure Limited, Interested applicants should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Quantity Surveyor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Quantity Surveyor (Entry-level) at Fiphs Infrastructure Limited
Job Role / Objectives
- Construction Company seeks to recruit an Entry Level Quantity Surveyor who would assist in supervising, managing and planning all costs associated with all types of construction projects, from outset until completion.
- Assist in maximizing project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting and preparation of bill of quantities.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Perform risk and value management, as well as, cost control.
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Value completed work and arranging payments.
- Certify works completed by the contractor; assess changes and document variation orders, and carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales final accounts.
- Undertake costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Assist in monitoring site resources usage against budget.
- Support the Tender Preparation Team in the preparation of Bill of Quantities, costing for tenders, schedule of works, specifications and all contract documentation,
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post NYSC in-depth experience of Quantity Surveying work, associated procedures and practices.
- Be a Registered Quantity Surveyor with NIQS/QSRBN.
- A professional approach which generates credibility and confidence in others.
- The ability to work in partnership/lead a team and across boundaries to achieve results.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- A personal commitment to continuous self-development.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Cover Letter, passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional/relevant certificates in one (1) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com