Website CWAY Nigeria Limited
Latest Jobs at CWAY Nigeria Limited, Interested candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs at CWAY
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Latest Jobs at CWAY Nigeria Limited
- Arrange Manpower and material resources in such an effective and efficient ways to meet daily production plan, and also ensure production meets quality requirements.
- Supervise entire factory operations, and ensure production process are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure safe use of production equipment and schedule regular maintenance plan.
- Supervise timely update of production data on ERP ensure that the accounts are consistent.
- Identify issues in production efficiency and suggest ways of improvement.
- Create training plan, work arrangement and performance index for Logistics and warehouse staff.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly production report.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly production targets and ensure full optimization.
- Organize production workflow, by assigning responsibilities and also ensure total compliance.
- Manage production materials, in a cost-effective ways and ensure minimal wastage is recorded.
- Evaluate production capacity, effectively control production cost. .
- Implement 5s management and other safety requirements.
- Train production staff on production procedures, safely rules and material management.
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG sector in a related role.
- Proficient in SAP and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- HSE certifications and competency.
- Sound Microsoft office skills i.e. Excel, word and PowerPoint.
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze incoming raw materials for production.
- Supervise entire factory operations, and ensure production quality process is strictly adhered to.
- Monitor activities in finished goods store.
- Monitor machine and material compatibility.
- Report nonconformity products and proffer solutions.
- Monitor production line.
- Ensure strict compliance to standards by all production staff.
- Analyze hourly water samples and report ant issues to management.
- Enforce GMP, GHK, GDP, GLP and hygiene of production staff.
- Organize weekly quality training for production staff.
- Conduct a new employee quality induction program.
- Implement 5s management and other quality requirements.
- First Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the FMCG sector in a related role,
- Proficient in HACCP.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org