Website Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic Job Recruitment, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs at LECC
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) Job Recruitment
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect care for assigned patients in various nursing units and home visits per scheduled shift.
- The Registered Nurse is primarily responsible for professional performance and safe patient care.
- The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients across the healthcare continuum involving families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem-focused, and age-specific assessment techniques.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Document all relevant data in the electronic medical record according to clinic standards.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- Collaborate with other disciplines through multidisciplinary meetings and care conferences to facilitate patient care and operations.
- Apply safety measures related to patient care.
- Provide basic life support when needed.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
Qualifications & Training
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- Hold and maintain a current nursing license to practice in Nigeria.
- Must have current clinical experience in direct patient care and have worked a minimum of 2 years.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Must be able to plan and perform daily activities in an organized manner.
- Must be kind, compassionate, dedicated and patient.
- Must have the ability to handle different kinds of emotions as well as manage on the job stress.
- Must be focused and very detailed.
- Must be physically and mentally stable to handle extended shifts as well as mental pressure and traumatic events.
- Must be able to think critically in adapting to change, judging situations and taking appropriate decisions.
- LECC requires all staff to keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
- S/he is expected to continue to learn throughout their career at LECC through continuing professional development (CPD).
- The professional body relating to specialist areas will have information on the type of CPD to be carried out and how much should be completed each year.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians/physician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Execute sales and retention strategies.
- Track activities and reports on activities
- Successfully close business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales and development meetings with physicians, practice managers and company executives, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physician’s or company’s desires and needs.
- Prepare and present executive reports.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers, and/or cooperate companies as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated.
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiative.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org