Website GText Homes
Legal / Company Secretary at GText Homes, Qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more jobs at GText
GText Homes a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Company Secretary
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Legal / Company Secretary at GText Homes
- Preparing court statements and forms
- Managing records, projects and calendars to make sure everything functions smoothly
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
- Indexing and updating pleadings and discovery binders
- Collecting and delivering documents
- Managing diaries and making travel arrangements for one or more Lawyers
- Supporting legal research and communicating with vendors, experts, Lawyers, opposing counsel and other staff
- Going to court on behalf og the organization
- Should have strong MS Office skills and be highly skilled at document editing
- Provide administrative support, making travel arrangements, prepare correspondence and other clerical tasks.
- Must also be able to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks while satisfactorily meeting deadlines and desired outcomes.
- Professional presentation and demeanor is required.
- Arrange with and hold meetings of the board and to prepare a correct record of proceedings.
- Attend the board meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
- Prepare, in consultation with the chairman, the agenda and other documents for the general meetings.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- 6 years+ working experience post-NYSC.
- Candidate must reside in Victoria Island / Ikoyi
- Must have proven work experience in a real estate firm.
- Must have adequate knowledge in Land and Property Law
- Proven experience as a Company Secretary and Legal Counsel in a business environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law, legal requirements and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- The ability to take the initiative.
- A flexible and practical approach to work.
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org