Website Nigerian Exchange Group
Support Services Liaison Officer at Nigerian Exchange Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Government Jobs
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Services Liaison Officer
Support Services Liaison Officer at Nigerian Exchange Group
Table of Contents
About the Job
- The Support Services Liaison Officer will be responsible for coordinating shared services relationships between the NGX Group and NGX Limited.
- The Support Services Liaison Officer will streamline operations, resolve issues and maintain communication. This position reports to the Group CEO, NGX Group.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of the relationship between the entities within the NGX Group Plc.
- Responsible for monitoring the SLAs between the entities.
- Promptly responds to incidents and other events where required.
- Proactively resolves process bottlenecks that may arise between the business and other entities.
- Collect, analyse, and utilise data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the interface between the business and the shared services (Business Support teams).
- Develop and foster relationships with the stakeholders, and other entities.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the processing of all requests, interactions and processes within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Ensure all processes and interactions with the shared services function are documented and within SLAs.
- Take corrective action to promptly resolve issues to bridge service gaps.
- Maintain documentation to support requests for business support service teams.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Group CEO.
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a related role.
- University Degree or it’s equivalent with emphasis on management and communications.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Desired Competencies and Skill Requirements:
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach.
- A good understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Effective organisational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency and prior experience in handling a liaison related function.
- Basic Project Management skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities with strong judgment and problem solving skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good listening skills and a clear understanding of processes and efficiency.
- Ability to maintain well-organised electronic files.
- Ability to negotiate with and influence others.
Candidates’ Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in supporting strategic partnerships, project planning, coordination, monitoring, developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards; interfacing and liaison with top and senior management, employees and other key stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “NGX Group Recruitment- Support Services Liaison Officer”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com