Website Federal Government of Nigeria
Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment for Liaison Officer – CASP and VCDP (LO), Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Federal Government Jobs
Job Title: Liaison Officer – CASP and VCDP (LO)
Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment for Liaison Officer – CASP and VCDP (LO)
- An organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between CPAT and VCDP or CASP as the case may be.
- In this role, the LO will act as the middle person in order to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the operations of the projects which they represent, as well as an understanding of what is required of the projects by the CPAT or IFAD/PCU
- Develop and foster relationships with the relevant stakeholders, and projects
- Compile reports, Collect, analyze, and utilize data for feedback to their respective project.
- About particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the projects.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary on behalf of the project with CPAT and MDAs
- The duration of the assignment will be on 2-year renewal based on assessed performance.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of first degree required
- 2 years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A fair knowledge of other foreign languages is an added advantage
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
Application Closing Date
Note: Candidates should write boldly the position they are applying for as the subject of their email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com