Website Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplex Drillteq Limited is a Sub-Saharan Africa's fastest growing indigenous service company. We provide full stream oil services to the fast expanding oil & gas industry in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Supply Chain Assistant at Geoplex Drillteq Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Geoplex
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm on weekdays
Supply Chain Assistant at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
- There is an opening for a smart and vibrant individual with deep knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics to serve as a Supply Chain Assistant in a leading Oil & Gas and Power Service Industry.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for career growth.
- Keeping an up-to-date record of all supply chain transactions/reports via an ERP Software with daily inflow and outflow.
- Oversee delivered supplies, materials & equipment, confirm that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of qty, condition, model;/part no, etc.; complete all necessary paperwork for stock items received.
- Supply materials on time to meet production schedules and deadlines.
- Conducting market surveys to get current market prices.
- Sourcing of materials needed for all operational needs.
- Purchase of items at best competitive prices without compromising quality
- Identify purchasing needs.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- B.Sc / HND in any Social Science related course with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree
- 2 – 3 years working experience in a similar firm.
- Membership of ACISCM, ACIWM, ACILSCM will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and other accounting software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Good bargaining skills
- Familiar with the Oil Industry Market and Mechanical Spares
- Demonstration of ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized, and hardworking
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of this advertisement
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly (based on qualifications and experience and subject to periodic performance-based review).
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and attach their CV / Resume and Relevant certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Supply Chain Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com