Website Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Human Resources / Administrative Manager at Dangote Group, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs at Dangote
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Administrative Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full time
Human Resources / Administrative Manager at Dangote Group
- We are seeking a Human Resources/Administrative Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a company with a vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained.
- As the Human Resources/Administrative Manager, you will be responsible for managing the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources functions.
- You will also oversee the administrative operations of the company to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of daily operations.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues in a timely manner.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Provide performance management guidance and ensure effective implementation.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Coordinate employee training and professional development.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 7 years of HR-related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.