Website Anheuser-Busch InBev
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Logistics Technical Trainee at International Breweries Plc – Anheuser-Busch InBev, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Technical Trainee
Job Requisition ID: 30053037
Job Type: Full Time
Direct reports (solid line): Regional Logistics Manager
Logistics Technical Trainee at International Breweries Plc – Anheuser-Busch InBev
- The key purpose of this role is to develop a deep understanding of the Logistics department where you will be immersed into Distribution, Warehousing & Inventory during a 12- month period.
- A fast paced 12-month Logistics technical program inclusive of exposure to the Logistics function operations and projects as well as interaction with senior leaders
- Robust evaluations determine progression into each rotation of the program within the 12 months
- Unleashes potential through 4-month rotational cycles and enabling cross functional work experience in various teams within the respective function
- The Program works on the 70-20-10 rule, where individuals learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and projects, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training.
- After a successful 8 months of continuous growth and completion of the program, you will be able to apply for roles within the business to create a future with more cheers with us!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, courage and resilience, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- Collaborate with a global mindset and connect with people at all levels.
- Contribute to our teams in enabling us to continue to grow and broaden our category, leveraging insight, innovation and technology to stay ahead of the curve.
- Embrace our fast-paced culture, no matter the challenge
- Innovate with an Owner mindset, as owners – we each play an integral role in AB InBev’s success.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc, BEng & HND) or equivalent
- Maximum of 3 years full-time formal working experience
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program and after, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Ambitious, curious, bold and resilient
- Determined to deliver results
- Sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.