Website Design Union Limited
Design Union Limited is a vertically integrated Real Estate development group with divisions that carry out design/engineering, construction, and real estate development Office in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Procurement Manager at Design Union Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Procurement Manager at Design Union Limited
- To deliver optimal service and ensure project compliance through flawless procurement of required materials and equipment at the optimum cost, including sourcing, supplier evaluation, quality management, and timely delivery.
- Preparation of Purchase Plan and delivery schedule and execution of improved procurement strategy for the organization ensuring adequate documentation and tracking of performance across the Supplier Chain.
- Management of all Contracts or Agreements relating to Procurement, performing risk assessment on them and highlighting the legal implications to management.
- Speeding up project completion by providing prompt support for sub-contract buyers and engineers through timely procurement of materials
- Assisting management to improve Cost efficiency and control by setting appropriate benchmarks and building a culture of long-term savings on procurement cost
- Preparation and articulation of management rules governing the procurement of materials, supplies, services, and equipment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Procurement data and records needed for efficient operations using the ERP software (SAGE)
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. (1st or 2nd Class Upper) in Engineering or Social Sciences
- Member, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement management at a Senior level
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide applications such as SAGE and proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Word
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Familiarity across the Procurement process
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment, and tact
- Result oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org