Website CreditWolf Inc
Marketing Intern at CreditWolf Inc, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at CreditWolf Inc
Credit Wolf is a digital banking platform that permits fixed deposits at highly competitive interest rates, savings for unforeseen contingencies and extends credit to low-income earners and small businesses. We understand the detrimental effects of economic change and proffer considerate agreements to customers. There is no requirement for collateral. Interest rates are set by a variety of factors, including your repayment history and Creditwolf’s cost of lending. We also have a digital wallet where you can convert your savings to the currency that can be sent worldwide. We are dedicated to enhancing the financial status of the lower-income class by delivering top-notch services at pocket-friendly interest rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Marketing Intern at CreditWolf Inc
- Curating lists of businesses with the requested information for B2B marketing purposes
- Contacting businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products and services
- Delivering scripted and unscripted talks that describe the company’s products or services to persuade potential clients
- Adjusting scripted sales pitches to meet the needs of specific individuals
- Explain the product or service to potential clients
- Answering client information about products
- Following up on previous clients for potential sales via phone call and/or in-person
- Maintaining records of client contacts
- Conducting client and market surveys and creating marketing strategies
- Working together with the marketing team to create and modify existing marketing strategies based on feedback from the client
- Recording client details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Schedule appointments for other marketing staff to meet prospective clients
- Contact clients to follow up on initial interaction
- Keeping track of clients that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future.
- A Degree in Marketing or a related field is a plus
- Female Corps Members only
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Excellent phone outreach and cold calling abilities.
- Presentable with excellent time management/organizational skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com