Website Pruvia Integrated Limited,
HR Business Support Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Pruvia
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Support Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
HR Business Support Executive at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Table of Contents
- We are looking for HR Business Support Marketing Executives who will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree.
- Marketing Oriented driven.
- 1 – 3 years Cognate experience as an HR Business Support Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Applicant must be Computer Savvy.
- Work with less Supervision.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Time management and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org